Welcome to our Recruiting in Hospitality podcast, a brand new series from Caterer.com. Each episode, we’ll be addressing the most pressing issues in hospitality recruitment, retention and development with top names from the industry.
From Health & Wellbeing in the workplace to how to provide the best learning & development package, we’ll be covering topics concerning you and your talented teams.
Listen to Caterer.com Recruiting in Hospitality Podcast – Mental Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace
- Dawn Turner, Area Director of Human Resources at Hyatt Hotels
- Laura Clyne, Services Director at Hospitality Action
- Simon Lewis, Operations Manager at HIT Training
- Sandia Scott, Assistant Human Resources Manager at Royal Lancaster Hotel
Hosted by: Lancelot Narayan
Listen to our podcast on iTunes or listen now online
Download our free tips on
- FREE Download – 5 tips for employers to improve mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
- Wellbeing in the workplace
- Mental health matters