The Prince’s Trust is delivering a Get into Hospitality programme in Central Bedfordshire, as well as a Get into Cooking programme in Padstow. This programme will recruit people between the ages of 16- 25 who are passionate about developing a career within the industry. They receive two weeks training where they learn all about the hospitality sector whilst developing key skills, such as, communication, team working, confidence building and other key skills that support them in the role.
The programme offers employers-
- Support recruiting the right young people. We have a recruitment team who spend a lot of time working with employers to identify young people who may lack the confidence to go straight into employment. The programme develops them so they are work ready.
- They complete relevant qualifications to support them in the role.
- They receive six months follow up support.
- Off the back of coming onto our programme the employer has a committed member of staff who is keen to prove themselves.
- If you can offer two week work placements you can ‘try before you buy.’
It would be great to hear from employers who can offer work placement opportunities, there is no commitment to offer the young people employment but if they do well it would be great if the organisations could keep them in mind for future positions.
For further information on the Get into Hospitality programme please contact Aimee on 07717 686 491- email@example.com
For further information on the Get into Cooking programme please contact Shelly on 01752 521051 – firstname.lastname@example.org